Hi, my name is Denise. I am a fine art wedding photographer, wife, mother and artist. My love for photography started as a child with film cameras. I loved developing the film…Oh, the element of surprise! This is why, today, I am hybrid photographer (shooting both film and digital). My style is natural, clean and organic.
I absolutely love weddings and the celebration of love it brings. I cannot wait to witness your love and visually tell your story through a documentary approach. Because having a connection with my couples is extremely important to me, and in order to provide you with all my time and attention, I take a limited number of weddings a year. I am grateful you are considering me for your special day; look around and make yourself at home! I would love to hear your love story!
I am available for travel/destination weddings.
A few fun facts about me:
- I think avocado goes with everything and I can eat a bowl of Guac all by myself.
- I love traveling, so please invite me.
- One of my favorite sweets is the cookie pizza from Lou Malnatis; it’s a must if you haven’t tried it!
- When I do get to watch some television, its HGTV, TLC or the Cooking Channel. Oh, I admit, I also watch the Bachelor/Bachelorette; I’m a hopeless romantic. I would love to photograph one of the show’s weddings (Bucket List).
- Want to start my own charity to help couples struggling to conceive with expenses, resources and support in their journey whether that is adoption or infertility treatment. I love giving back.